How to Pick the Best Intex Pool
When talking about above ground pool reviews, we are basically looking at the key specification of each product from the construction materials, dimensions, colors, and the pool’s accessories. We often look at the top-rated product so that a customer is able to easily find the perfect product to suit their requirements, as well as the most durable and safe products available in the market. In this post, we are going to look at the top-rated Intex pools. We will also look at the advantages and disadvantages of each product, while at the same time getting some information about the Intex brand.
Sometimes, while the manufacturer is marketing their product, they do not provide some essential information like the kind of filter, the warranties of the extra accessories and the overall performance of the pool. Intex, however, has come up with pools with all the specifications that a customer will need in order to make an informed decision when purchasing their products. An above ground pool is quite a huge investment for your family. It is therefore important to look at some reviews before you purchase one so that you are guaranteed of getting the safest, affordable and most durable product for your family.
Below are some of the highest rated Intex pools.
1. Intex 15ft by 48inches metal frame pool set
This is the perfect summer treat for the whole family. It comes in a convenient shipping package that includes a sturdy ground cloth, a powerful pool pump, a cover to protect it from harsh weather, debris and dust while not in use, and a strong ladder that is slip resistant. The setting up of this pool is a walkover experience because the pieces are strategically made to fit into each other perfectly when assembling the pool. In case you still have a hard time figuring out what goes where, the package also comes with an instructional DVD with images that will guide you precisely on what you are supposed to do, so that within an hour, your pool is ready for water and the ultimate fun.
- There is a thick band reinforced around the strong laminated wall to keep it in place.
- Set is very easy and can be completed within an hour maximum.
- The pool is equipped with a drain plug that connects to a garden hose for draining water from the pool.
- It is also accessorized with a Krystal Clear Cartridge filter pump with a flow of 1,000 gph
- The metallic stand supports easily rusts in time
2. Intex 15ft by 42in Easy set up pool set
This large sized intex pool brings summer fun right out in your backyard, creating an oasis for your family and friends. Engineered using high-quality PVC material, this pool brings you years of nonstop fun while featuring adequate safety measures. It is also uniquely fitted with a Ground fault interrupter that automatically shuts out electric current the moment it detects the danger of water coming into contact with electricity.
It also has a large capacity of holding up to 3,284 gallons of water and fitted with a Krystal Clear cartridge filter pump with a powerful flow of 1,000gph, and a current of 110-120v. It is also fitted with dual suction outlets that enhance the water circulation for better clarity and superior hygiene of the water. The shipping package includes a strong and safe ladder, debris cover, ground cloth and a shipping weight of 92 pounds.
- Easy setup
- Tough and durable PVC walls construction
- Superior water clarity and hygiene
- Fitted with a ground fault interrupter for safety
- Large water capacity of up to 3,284 gallons
- Has a drain plug that connects the pool to a garden hose for an enhanced water drainage
- Harsh weather conditions such as the sun can cause the inflatable top ring to dry out causing it to split and leak air.
3. Intex 12ft by 30in Metal frame pool set
If you are looking for an above pool pump that features easy installation, durability, and safety for the kids, then this metal frame pool from intex is the right pick for you. This 12 feet wide circular pool allows children as young as 3 and 4 to swim freely in it. It is also convenient to contain the whole family and a few friends.
With a water capacity of 1,718 gallons, you can fill this pool up, have fun and this will have a very minute effect on your water utility bill. It is also fitted with a ground fault interrupter that automatically shuts off the pump if there is an impending danger of the pool water coming into contact with an electric current.
It is a relatively large pool, 24feet wide and 52 inches deep with a very convenient shipping weight of 58 pounds. It is also accessorized with a frame resin ladder which features a safety barrier, a very strategic spec, especially for small kids.
- Its side walls are super tough laminated with a sturdy PVC material
- Equipped with a Krystal Clear cartridge filter so that you can enjoy clear, refreshing water throughout.
- Adequate water drainage
- Has a 20 gauge vinyl liner fit making it usable under all weather conditions
- An easy setup process
- Has enough room for kids swimming fun
- There have been some consumer complaints of the pool leaking after the first use.
4. Intex 15ft by 48in easy setup pool
If you ever find yourself wondering what type of activities are best suited for your kids during the summer holidays, look no further as the Intex brand created an above ground pool perfect for kids. This circular inflatable pool can be set up by almost anyone within 15 minutes. It is equipped with a sturdy ladder for safety and a filter to keep the water clear and hygienic for the kids.
Although the pool is not meant for use during the cold winter months, it can be easily drained and folded for easy storage waiting to be used again when the weather is favorable.
It is made especially for kids with a water capacity of 736 gallons and a durable pump. The package also comes with a ground cloth, a debris cover, a ladder and a Krystal Clear cartridge filter pump with an average water flow of 1,000gph and a voltage power of 110-120v.
- Fitted with a long lasting pump
- Comes with a strong, durable ladder
- Proper drainage of water from the pool by a drain plug connecting the pool to a garden hose
- The sidewalls are strong and laminated with a sturdy PVC material
- Also has a ground cloth and a debris cover
- Very harsh sunny days can cause the inflated top ring to dry out making it split and leak air.
An above ground pool is a much cheaper investment for your home compared to the in-ground permanent pool. Although they are not permanent or made from concrete materials, a good number of consumers have claimed of having their above ground pools for more than 40 years, of course with proper maintenance. When purchasing your above ground pool therefore, there are a few factors to consider so that the pool of your choice may last for as long as you would please. Below is a list of the available above ground pool creation materials that will give you an idea of what to expect when shopping for your pool
1. Aluminum or steel above ground pools
These can come in either a rolled wall kind or a slat wall type. The configuration and material of your choice will depend entirely on your budget and preference.
2. Resin plastic above ground pools
These are considered to be more durable than aluminum and steel material above ground pools. They are famed for holding up to harsh weather and long usage.
3. Solid core above ground pools
These come with a sandwich wall made from 2in thick wall panels instead of rolled steel or aluminum walls. They last as long as in-ground pools, some even longer.