What Is So Special About Coleman Pools – Food For Thought
When we talk about swimming pools in homes, we basically have two options. We could either go in for pools that are constructed in the backyard or garden or other open spaces. These are conventional pools with the water level being equal to the sea levels or even slightly above it. On the other hand, we also have pre-fabricated, readymade and ready to use pools that are installed overground. Both have their own pros and cons and it all boils down to the specific needs and requirements of the customers.
In this article, we will be mostly focusing on the ground swimming pools that are prefabricated and are ready to use. They come in different sizes, shapes and are made from different types of materials. They are basically intended for use in gardens. They are delivered in an easy to install condition. It should not take too much time installing them provided the customers are able to follow the guidelines and instructions properly. If not, you can always hire professionals to do the job. Though there are many brands of prefabricated swimming pools, we will be spending tome reviewing three models of Coleman pools. They have been around for many years and know what prefabricated pools are all about.
However, before reviewing, we will try and find out more about the things to be considered when you are on the lookout for the right pre-fabricated pools. It will be useful given the fact that there are dozens of such options available. It could help in separating the grain from the chaff.
What is Special About Them
Pre-fabricated pools are also referred to as readymade pools. They are mostly made of high-quality resin fiber reinforced with steel. They are available in different sizes and circumferences. Many of these prefabricated pool manufacturers also offer to customize the pools to meet the specific needs and requirements of the clients. Further, they are also available in different colors, shapes, designs, and sizes. Therefore, customers have unique, varied and versatile choices when they decide to go in for such pre-fabricated pools. The decks also can be made either from concrete or wood and here again the specific needs and requirements of customers are taken into account. The good thing about these pools is that they can easily be installed and they are cost-effective solutions when compared to conventional brick and mortar swimming pools.
Points To Consider When Buying These Pre-Fabricated Pools
- Ensure that the pre-fabricated pools are made in the factory and are not fabricated at your place. This is simply impossible though some manufacturers may try to sell this idea to you.
- Ensure that the pools come with the best of filtration systems and also LED lighting systems. These lighting systems are extremely important for safety.
- Also, be sure that the pools have extra smooth finish else it could be rough on the body especially when you slide down into them from reasonable heights.
- Ensure that you buy only the best quality pre-fabricated pools where the right attention is paid to the materials that are used.
- They should be totally leak proof.
- Also, make sure that the color of the pre-fabricated material is of the best quality. You do not want color fading or the color running off once you have installed the pool and have started using it.
- Ensure that the pools can be installed in-ground, above-ground or even semi-inground.
- Do not compromise on guarantee and warranty. All these come with 10 years’ warranty.
- They should not cost more than 50% of the price of conventional pools.
Now that we have had a reasonably good idea about the various things to be understood before buying pre-fabricated pools, let us now try and have a look at three different models of Coleman Pools. Those who understand pre-fabricated pools will most certainly agree that Coleman is one of the most reputed, respected and proven manufacturers and suppliers of these types of pools. Their track record has been proven time and again and therefore customers have full confidence in the products that they offer. Without wasting too much time let us look at three different models of Coleman Pools.
Coleman Inflatable Hot Tub Spa
If you are keen on enjoying the best possible spa experience, then you are right having a closer look at this model from Coleman. This model offers everything that you want from a pre-fabricated pool. It can offer you a warm and bubbling bath with Jacuzzi ensuring the flow of water across the body and ensuring that you get the best possible massage to your neck, back, and shoulders. Additionally, there are also other interesting features and we will be looking at a few of them for the benefit of our readers.
It is easy to operate. It comes with a digital control panel. This panel lets you take full control of the water temperature. It can go up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. The pressure of the jets can also be regularized. It also comes with a power-saving timer and this can automate the overall temperature of the spa around 72 hours before you use it. This will help you to save money and energy. The construction is durable. The spa is made from high-quality PVC material. Further, the I-Beam construction does offer stability and strength and also ensures that the hot tub does not get out of shape.
- Great looking spa and swimming pool.
- Suitable for a family of four
- Gives both swimming experience and also spa experience.
- Easy to set up and maintenance is also not very difficult.
- It can hold up to 264 gallons of water.
- The inflated size of 77 inches x 28 inches is quite okay for a family of four or even six.
- It comes with ETA certification.
- If you wish to have the right swimming experience, this might look too small.
Coleman Portable Spa & Pool
This model # 13804 comes with a number of interesting features and it would be interesting to have a look at a few of them. To begin with, it is reasonably big at 71 inches X 26 inches. It is portable and inflatable. Furthermore, it is suitable for four persons and last but not least it comes with a reputation of experience of Coleman behind it. It also does offer a number of other interesting features and it would be interesting to know more about it over the next few lines.
You will surely be able to pamper yourself in a relaxed and warm environment. The pre-fabricated pool can help store heated water. This is further accentuated by the fact that your body will be surrounded by soothing bubble jets. It comes with pumps that are digitally controlled with control panels that have soft-touch functionalities. You also get 2 easy-lift handles. This will help to move the empty spa pool easily. Maintenance is quite easy and it can be done with the help of 2 filter cartridges that are easy to replace. You can be sure that you will be able to get a clean and refreshing spa experience with water that is pure, clean and warm. It could be helpful in relaxing your body during the winter season. During summers you can use cold water jets and they could be helpful in making you fresh and rejuvenated.
- It is portable and can be carried to different places should you so desire.
- It can be installed easily without too much difficulty.
- The hot tub can be inflated within minutes.
- It is made from the best quality material that ensures durability and longevity.
- It comes with an overall size of 71 inches x 26 inches.
- When left unused for a certain period of time, it could lead to leaks.
Coleman Inflatable Hot Tub (SaluSpa) White & Green
This could be the best buy if you are planning for the ultimate in a spa experience. This quality pre-fabricated pool from Coleman offers much more than mere swimming experience. You also can aspire to have the best of the spa experience. This is because of the forceful jets that massage your body from all the sides. You can be sure of the best massage for your neck, back, and shoulders. It could be helpful in relieving pain in more ways than one. It also has some other useful features and we are sharing a few of them for the benefit of our readers and others.
It is very easy to operate. This is because it comes with a quality digital panel. It lets you monitor and also control water temperature. During winter seasons it could be very useful because you can set the maximum temperature at 104 degrees Fahrenheit. The pressure of the jets can also be monitored, changed and reset keeping in mind your specific needs and requirements. It also comes with power time features that can automate the temperature of the spa 72 hours before. The spa looks good with bright and vibrant colors. It is made from the best quality material that ensures durability and prevents leakage and breakages.
- It is made from high-quality PVC material and the best of I-Beam construction.
- You can expect the best of stability, strength, and safety.
- The hot tub will never lose its shape
- Easy setup and maintenance are worth mentioning.
- It can be deflated and can be moved from one place to another.
- Pump failure could be a dampener.
We are hopeful that the above information would not only have given some useful information about pre-fabricated pools, but it also would have helped the readers to know something about Coleman Pools. You also may be in a better position to understand the various factors to be kept in mind while choosing such types of over the ground swimming pools and Jacuzzi devices.